Date: May 4, 2019
Time: 10 am – 6 pm
The Embodied Healing Self is within each of us. This is an invitation to discover and reconnect with that authentic part of you that knows you are worthy of living as a healthy whole you. The embodied healing self recognizes that a healthy reflection to our wholeness is within our healthy emotional awareness, mental clarity, a nourished physical body and connection to the essence of who we are, our spirit.
During this one day retreat you will:
- Discover the pathways to an Embodied Healing Self
- Connect and get clarity on living in alignment with your Core Values
- Discover repeating patterns of limiting beliefs, the inner critic, fears, and blocks that might be holding you back in areas of your life
- Create Inspired Action Steps to transform those beliefs that are not serving you into empowering beliefs and create change
- Understand how to nourish your physical body with healthy foods based on your unique energetic constitution, healthy blueprint, and lifestyle
- Connect with your physical body through a nourishing yoga practice including sound healing tibetan singing bowls.
- Ignite chakra openings through yoga poses, essential oils, movement, and sound healing
- Experience nourishing foods
- Create Community Connections through our partner and circle shares, complete with a light reflection closing circle
What you will experience:
- Guided Meditation and Visualization of Manifesting your dream life
- Opening of the energy Chakras through breath work, movement, Sound healing, and essential oils
- Experience an active form of meditation
- A gentle practice of self love through restorative yoga
- The invitation to experiential exercises learning and partner sharing on ways to connect with healing through our physical, emotional, and spiritual body
- Self Reflection exercises and journaling
- Conscious Community Connection through authentic sharing circles
- Receive a gift to anchor in this special retreat
What to bring:
A journal and pen
A water bottle
A warm scarf, cozy jacket, or blanket
Yoga Mat and props
Comfortable change of Clothes (optional)
An open heart
About the location:
Our one day retreat will be hosted in this sacred space, the Yurt, in Ponte Vedra, Florida. Access to this location is for private events by invitation only. I am honored to share this special space with you.
Travel By Car:
Address : 4753 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra, Florida
Please drive down the dirt driveway and park along the side. You will see the yurt on the left hand side 100 yards after the entrance off Palm Valley Road
Travel By Air :
If you are joining us by air, you will fly into the Jacksonville International Airport, code JAX. The location of the retreat is about a 45 minute ride from the airport. If you need additional accommodations during your stay or travel arrangements, please send contact me here.
Spots are limited for this unique one day retreat in the beautiful yurt.